Cell phones ... harm has been proven ... effective protection exists!
Mr. Jacques Surbeck, a Swiss scientist, is Director of Research at SEIC, a company which has developed devices to protect against the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation for computer and television screens and cell phones. The anti-radiation device (“chip”) for cell phones described here was awarded a gold medal by the 85-member jury at the 2011 International Inventions Fair in Geneva. The Fair hosted 765 exhibitors from 45 countries, presenting inventions in such diverse fields as environmental protection, medicine, electronics and computer sciences, construction and civil engineering, security, transport, agriculture.
Mr. Surbeck has this to say about the anti-radiation device:
“After 10 years of research and experiments, the results of which have been published in 49 international scientific abstracts and by the selection committees of 19 international scientific congresses, we created the "EMF-Bioshield®" devices which protect users of computer and television screens, video games etc.
http://www.emfbioshieldtel.com/eng/problem.html) shows red blood cells before and after a 10-minute cell phone conversation. Without the protection of the chip, the red blood cells are stuck together. With the protective chip, the cells are “free”, separated from one another.
For those of you who understand French, view this 2012 video of an interview with Mr. Surbeck and listen to this recent radio broadcast (Radio Medécine douce - 29 June 2011) with Mr. Surbeck.
10 Medical Rules for Cell Phone Use
This is posted on the site of the Electromagnetic Federation for Switzerland and Liechtenstein (http://www.funkstrahlung.ch/):
1. In principle, phone as little and briefly as possible. Young persons under 16 are advised not to use a cell phone at all.
2. Never hold the cell phone against the ear when making a call.
3. Never phone in a car, bus or train; radiation is stronger.
4. Generally, hold the cell phone the farthest possible from the body when sending an SMS.
5. During conversation, keep within several meters' distance of other persons. They also receive radiation.
6. Never put the cell phone in a pants' pocket. The radiation can have a harmful effect on male fertility.
7. Always switch off the cell phone during the nighttime. Never lay it next to the head.
8. Don't play games on a cell phone.
9. Head-sets are not inoffensive. The wire acts as a conductor of radiation.
(Additional advice: The best type of head-set to use is an "air-tube" hands-free headset, such as the Air2Hear, which reduces radiation exposure to the brain to almost zer0 by replacing the last six inches of wire with a hollow tube down. Although an increasing number of people wear Bluetooth wireless headsets or standard wired earplugs, both still carry the risk of radiation, the former because it is itself a transmitter, and the latter because radiation can pass down the wire into the ear.)
10. Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), that is, UMTS, provokes high-dose radiation.
(This information comes from the Medical Association of Vienna, Austria (www.aekwien.at)