Raise awareness of environmental health issues in order to better protect our children and future generations.

EMF Studies

04 January 2015

Unplugging Our Cordless Phone System Saved My Daughter

OCD and Tics: Unplugging our Cordless Phone System Saved my Daughter (Premium)
by Reader Article, latitudes.org, 
5 February 2013

When I unplugged our cordless phone system, I had no idea what a difference it would make in our lives. My reason for unplugging it was that within one year, two of my friends were diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. Both were big cell phone users.

Did cell phone use cause their cancers? I didn’t know, but I decided I should be proactive and reduce radiation exposures to my brain. So, in addition to avoiding cell phone use, I unplugged the cordless phone system we used throughout our home and switched to an “old fashioned” corded land-line.

http://latitudes.org/ocd-tics-unplugging-cordless-phone-system-saved-my-daughter/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost

No comments:

Post a Comment