Raise awareness of environmental health issues in order to better protect our children and future generations.

EMF Studies

10 July 2016

Death by Wireless

Death by Wireless
icliks, July 9, 2016

My Life Living 6 Feet Under Cell Phone Towers

If you told me three months ago not to hold a cell phone to my head or body, and that if I did, to at least have the battery pack facing outwards… to exchange my cordless phones for good old-fashioned corded phones … to use an Ethernet cable with my laptop and keep Airport mode turned off, or to move the WiFi antennae from my bedroom and to turn it off at night or when not in use, or to get rid of all WiFi all together …that baby monitors should not be placed near babies or to ask my 14yr. old daughter to text more than talk, and not sleep with her phone or computer on the pillow beside her … that the microwave radiation emitted by cell phones, cordless phones, WiFi antennas, cell towers and masts, WLAN and other wireless technology was an invisible culprit causing thousands of people to experience all manner of symptoms from insomnia to high blood pressure, and should be avoided completely or at least whenever possible …

Continue reading:
https://icliks.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/death-by-wireless/

No comments:

Post a Comment