Raise awareness of environmental health issues in order to better protect our children and future generations.

EMF Studies

29 July 2016

"I Used to Love My Cell Phone, Until it Almost Killed Me"

[We discovered Olga Sheean's letter with this image
on Facebook.]
Cell radiation
by Olga Sheean, Opinion, pqbnews.com, 
28 July 2016

I used to love my cell phone, until it almost killed me.

I learned the hard way that cell phones/towers transmit harmful microwave radiation, which affects everyone, whether you feel it or not (Canadian doctor Magda Havas shows how it harms your blood, within minutes of exposure: http://bit.ly/2a8Z5qe).

For years, I had many disturbing symptoms, which I blamed on other things. But then I got a brain tumour, known to be caused by microwave radiation and I began to do the research.

The electromagnetic radiation bombarding us, 24/7 (from cell phones/towers, Wi-Fi routers, cordless phones, etc.) is causing all kinds of illnesses, neurological disorders, early dementia, cancer, tumours, memory loss, pain, headaches, anxiety, insomnia, infertility, weight gain, thyroid disorders, personality changes and countless other problems. Thousands of Canadians are being affected, with more people falling ill every day as the radiation increases.

I moved to French Creek to escape the excessive radiation in Vancouver, which was making me very ill, only to find that a cell tower may be installed nearby. If that happens, I’ll have to move again or I won’t survive. If I were your daughter/mother/wife/aunt/sister, would you give up your cell phone for me, if it saved my life?

Please, dear neighbours, don’t make the mistake I made. Get the facts before it’s too late. Do not believe what some companies say about cell phones/towers being safe. They aren’t. And living near a cell tower will not enhance your existence.

Even if you don’t feel the radiation, it’s still harming you. The scientific proof of this is vast and irrefutable, and it’s only a matter of time before your body starts to show the effects. When you discover the truth, you’ll realize just how much you’ve been misled.

OLGA SHEEAN
French Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment