Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity – Symptoms, Prevention and Recovery
Medical Journal for Students, 8 March 2016
Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS), also known as electromagnetic sensitivity and electrohypersensitivity, occurs when the amount of EMF radiation exceeds the body’s ability to deal with it. Everyone has an imaginary (but very real) ‘lifetime radiation cup’. The body can only tolerate ‘that amount’ of electromagnetic radiation.
Once that cup is full, because of many small deposits of EMF exposure or even one very large deposit, any exposure can be physically felt and is usually causing end result illnesses such as fibromyalgia, cancer, MS, chronic fatigue and more.
The body was not designed to thrive in the constant presence of electric, magnetic, wireless/rf or ionizing radiation as many of us are dong today. EMF protection is a necessity!
How I Developed Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
I developed EHS in 2008 after purchasing a high-powered zero-turn lawnmower and proceeded to mow my 12 acre farm over the next three weeks. Starting the first week and increasing over the next three weeks of mowing, I developed three different rashes (the last one on my breast) that I did not relate to mowing. I went in for tests that showed I had extremely high levels of radiation, breast cancer and smaller amounts of colon and lung cancer.