Raise awareness of environmental health issues in order to better protect our children and future generations.

06 October 2018

Is Wi-Fi in Schools Harming Our Children? The Testimony of Rodney Palmer

Is Wi-Fi in Schools Harming Our Children? The Testimony of Rodney Palmer
By: GMI Reporter, greenmedinfo.com, 1st October 2018

This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2018
Visit our Re-post guidelines

[Video in original article]:
"Two children have dropped dead in Simcoe County Schools
since Wi-Fi was installed..."
~ Rodney Palmer (min. 2:07)

Rodney Palmer gives concerning testimony to the Royalty Society of Canada on how the roll out of powerful wi-fi systems in Canadian schools may account for debilitating and even deadly side effects, such as sudden cardiac arrest in students

Rodney Palmer's Testimony on Oct 28th, 2013 to the Royal Society of Canada on Safety Code 6:

"When their findings don’t fit his business model.

When they don’t like the message, they disparage the messenger.

At my own child’s school at Mountainview Elementary in Collingwood, Ontario. We bypassed the opinions of these business people and we went right to the source, much like a journalist would. And we asked the MOTHERS if their kids were healthy. And we got a consistent answer from about half of them.

For 18 months they’d been in and out of doctor’s offices with a range of neurological symptoms.

By coincidence it was 18 months when the school installed the WIFI. And we found out that at least 4 children had erratic tachycardia, that confounded their doctors and they were wearing heart monitors to school.

The older children who were a little more aware of their bodies told us they had blackouts in certain areas of the school. One even said he couldn’t hold a pencil inside the school. And these were all symptoms that occurred daily during school and disappeared on weekends and holidays.

We found out the school board had installed a wireless internet system powerful enough to run 300 computers at once and they thought it was awesome. There’s only 7 computers in the school using this system.

The parents of the affected shall pay for hardwired connection kids can feel healthy again. But the school board said no, the children must be exposed to WIFI at school. Even the children who were sick and presented to the school board themselves were told “No, you may not plug your computer into the wall, you must sit all day in a sea of microwave radiation.

Their reason, safety code says it’s safe. Safety code 6 says we don’t have to listen to your complaints. Safety code 6 is an excuse for everything. It was the only thing they had. They wouldn’t tell us when it was installed. They wouldn’t tell give us access to attendance records to figure it out for ourselves or when it started.

We wrote to the school board officials, public health officials, Cabinet ministers We did all the due process you’re supposed to do and they all had the same cut and pasted answer, Safety Code 6 says we’re wrong – there are no health effects.

Two children have dropped dead in Simcoe County schools since WIFI was installed. Their heart simply stopped beating. One was named Jetton. one was a little boy named Chase.

Continue reading:

"© [Article Date] GreenMedInfo LLC. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GreenMedInfo LLC. Want to learn more from GreenMedInfo? Sign up for the newsletter here http://www.greenmedinfo.com/greenmed/newsletter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.