oye.news, 27 October 2016
Over the past 20 years, we have seen wireless technology develop very rapidly and it’s usage is now as commonplace as electricity and free running water. Most households now use wireless technology for their Laptops, Televisions, iPod’s, Games Consoles, Smart Meters, and even kitchen appliances are beginning to be launched with wireless technology as part of the ‘smart grid’.
Wifi hotspots are now in most cities and most schools use wireless technology now. So we are living in a sea of invisible frequencies and there is no negative effect on life, right?
Well not according to the late geneticist Dr Mae-Wan Ho:
To be “wireless” has replaced “wired-up” for being connected and cool. Wi-fi is now in hotels, airport departure lounges, universities, schools, homes, and entire cities. You cannot get away from it. We shall all be submerged in a sea of microwaves, whether we choose to go wireless or not. Soon, all one can do is to lock oneself away in a shielded room, an electro-smog-proof yellow submarine.
And for the estimated 1.5 – 3 percent of populations worldwide that are “electromagnetic hypersensitive” , that may well be the only option open. Unlike cigarette smoke, passive involuntary exposure to electromagnetic radiation cannot be avoided easily.
OUT OF CONTROL
There is no restrictions in place, no adequate monitoring of the levels of microwave radiation being emitted – it is simply out of control:
‘There are now more than 250 000 public hotspots for wi-fi worldwide . Wi-fi is available in millions of homes, corporations, and university campuses. According to one estimate, wi-fi use has increased 74 percent in Europe and 75 percent in the UK between the first and second half of 2006 .
Birmingham is to have Britain’s first city wide wireless communication by early 2007, and Manchester is planning the largest European wi-fi zone covering 400 square miles. Norwich and Milton Keynes already have wi-fi, and Brighton is set to follow . Most worrying of all, wi-fi has been installed in up to 80 percent of secondary schools in the UK and more than half of the primary schools , exposing the most vulnerable populations to microwave irradiation.’
MULTIPLE HEALTH RISKS
Dr Mae-Wan Ho goes on to describe the list of health dangers surrounding microwave technology:
- Rats exposed to microwave radiation from mobile phones for two hours showed signs of brain damage due to leakage of the blood brain barrier that persisted 50 days later  ( Mobile Phones & Brain Damage , SiS 24).
- DNA breaks and chromosomal abnormalities were found in animal and human cells exposed to low levels of microwaves  ( Confirmed: Mobile Phones Break DNA & Scramble Genomes , SiS25)
- Risk of cancers – breast, prostate, bowel, skin (melanoma), lung and blood – trebled with microwave exposure in the Southern German town of Naila 5 to 10 years after the mobile phone transmitter was installed .
- Risk of cancers quadrupled in area exposed to microwave radiation in Netanya, an femalecancers 10.5 fold compared with the general population in Israel .
- Risk of acoustic neuroma and glioma increased 2 to 3 fold on 10 years or more of mobile phone use .
- Mobile phone use correlates strongly with chronic illnesses ; Sweden has had a seven-fold increase in the long-term ill since 1981.
- Men who used mobile phones more than 4 hours a day had lower sperm count and poorer quality sperm compared to those who did not use mobile phones .
- A study in Greece showed that mice exposed to mobile phone microwaves at 1.68 m W/m 2 became completely sterile after five generations, while those exposed to 10.53 mW/m 2 became completely sterile after three generations 
- Reproduction and breeding success of sparrows and white storks are reduced near mobile phone transmitters, and exposure to microwaves in the laboratory caused high mortality rates in chick embryos  ( Mobile Phones and Vanishing Birds , SiS 34).
- Bees fail to return to their hives when cordless phone base-stations were installed, raising strong suspicion that microwave radiation may be responsible for the colony collapse disorder now devastating beekeepers and farmers in the United States and Europe  ( Mobile Phones and Vanishing Bees , SiS 34).
- Up to 3.5 percent of people suffer a range of symptoms including headache, nausea, lack of concentration, depression and allergy, known collectively as microwave sickness syndrome when in proximity of mobile phone transmitters (see Box 3).
Evidence is emerging that the health hazards associated with wireless microwave are at least comparable to, if not worse than, those associated with cigarette smoking.
Meanwhile, the World gets ready for the latest in microwave radiation equipment with the new 5G:
The worldwide rush to 5G wireless rollouts is set to raise our pulsing pollution to new levels. Untested, high microwave frequencies are being lined up to increase bandwidth, automation, and usage. – Lynne Wycherley
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.